Thursday 24 April 2014

" It Gets Better " Part 2 from Irish Dannyboy

So by me putting this video together I want to show young people that " It Has Got Better " and so much more than you can imagine..

I have taken a few moments out of my day to share a story and a message of hope and encouragement to the young generation who are feeling isolated right now..

My name is DannyBoy and below is a message to you to let you know you are not alone and there is so much support around you..

This is Part 2 of my " It Gets Better " project message of hope to you......

My life has changed for the better and more than I could ever imagine and it will for you when you believe in yourself and learn to love yourself... So what ever you are going through be it being bullied, harassed or even feeling that you cant go on, please take a moment to listen to my message to you...

Here is my Video " It Gets Better " Part 2





When you feel that life is getting the better of you or you feel that there is no light at the end of your tunnel, hear me when I say, I can relate to you and their is hope for you, a lot of hope.. I have also attached support information in the description of the video if you ever need to talk and also my email address for that extra bit of support...

This video I have created hopefully strikes a cord in you that you believe in  yourself and will lift your head high once again to be that person you have always wanted to be.. if you want to see my other video of my story in part 1 you can check that video message of hope below here..




As you can see, even back in 2012 I though that is the best it was going to get, but even I was wrong, It got even better, I am now an engaged man to my partner of 12 years this year and am planning my dream wedding... I want to you take a few minutes out of your day, think of who you are and what you want to be in this world and really dig deep into your heart and find that person that makes you YOU... For you hold the key to your happiness in your own heart...People can be so cruel but don't ever be cruel to yourself.. Love yourself and express the real you inside, you will be amazed at what will happen next when you give yourself that opportunity of happiness..

I also want to add while i say " It Gets Better " I mean I will and I am once again showing and  sharing my journey with you to show you that you can do it....

I have also made another video of Bullying and Cyber Bullying... I can so relate to you in ever aspect of your journey and hurt, Be it being bullied in person or being bullied online... You also have a choice to make yourself happy again.. You can see this video below is about Bullying below.. take a few minutes out for yourself and watch this video below and no that your not alone... Don't let anyone make your journey in this life regretful for you too have every right to be here, you have a purpose to be here and its time you found your purpose in this life....




So you see, you are not on your own and I for one will be here with a tentative ear to listen to any of your worries yo may have...

I truly hope in your heart you take on board my message to you and start to lift your head and look around you and see how life can get so much better when you let your heart lead the way...

You know where to find me

Irish DannyBoy

irishdannyboy2013@yahoo.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment