Wednesday 30 January 2013

Hubbys Birthday Bash Plus NO SMOKING Blog Video


So here we are on a Wednesday night just about recovered from My Beyonce Barry's Birthday Bash at the weekend...... Boy oh Boy what a weekend.... Such great laughs were had....

What is it with getting older, you seem to take longer to get it together :):) But well worth the madness. Video at end of blog for an update on how I'm getting on with no smoking ...........


                                           So Here is the handsome devil My Hubby Himself
                                                     " Before The Madness Mind You "



We started our craziness with a session in a house on the South side and headed out to Dame St to meet up with a couple of friends of mine, you know who you are, delighted to see you crazy bitches out and about, been way too long, So headed to City Bar for a couple of shots and we sure got enough of those into us at the bar..

            Heres' a pic of My Two Great Childhood friends who I love very Much.. Petal on the Phone :)



So after a few shots and scoops we left there to head to " Mother " a club just off Dame St, first time being there in ages and loved it, had a brill night with my hubby and friends. Door staff were very friendly, had some great laughs with them and bar staff were friendly also, music was right up my street, I was thinking it was my birthday :) instead of the hubby's :) always the same with me when were out, birthday weekend every weekend..


                             Of Course I'm doing a " VOGUE COMPETITION IN Mother Club :)



So after there we ended back over on the southside for another session and kept going to the early hours, ah sure when your out you have to stay out :) after we left and ended up in another friends house on the northside and what a laugh, meet some great people there, still laughing about it now, but as always the party always ends and it sure did with myself crashing on the sofa I was sitting in the late hours of Sunday night...

               A Picture of Mister CONORNATION STREET awwww Little Twinky Bear :):)



PARTY OVER TIME uuggghhhh hate that part so I do.... So as we did, we made a quick call to get picked up by our gorgeous sister, when she did finally pick us up, she just took one look at the heads on us and turned her head, and laughed,

THE BLEEDING STATE OF YOU TWO :):) we were still pissed at the time, chatting away and laughing about the whole weekend, but all in good fun, ye have to be able to go out and enjoy yourself every now and then and make the most of the weekend.... Was seriously paying for it on the Monday in work though, god i was in a awful state, hubby off work for the day and slept most of the day, poor me dragged myself through the day :(:( but made it through..


Anyways off the subject of birthdays now

Ive QUIT Smoking yesterday and its very tough for me right now, I have decided I am going to try and stop smoking as I have been smoking for over 20 years now and its time to give it a rest, My chest is very tight lately and I'm finding it hard to breath as well as they are very unhealthy and bad for me plus never mind the fact there cost me about, wait for it when I show you what it costs me..

Daily                       €9
Weekly                   €54
Monthly                  €216
Yearly                     €3235      " Give and take any extra smoking out socializing  "

WOW I say, when you put it on paper and really see what it costs, its shocking, that's a hell of a lot of money to put into my body, but even when I am writing this blog, I'm thinking about having a smoke, but what I'm using at the moment is an electronic cigarettes which is helping me out a lot.....

I have had a bit of a trigger point today when I was in work and i felt very hot and bothered and wanted to run for the door and have a cigarette but am going to try my best to finally quit smoking once and for all....

I have seen when i put a status out on my facebook page about me trying to stop smoking I got a lot of encouragement and support from a lot of my friends and alot there are a lot of who are giving up smoking also so I don't actually feel so alone in doing it which is great for me ...

Anyways, I will keep you posted on how I get on with my no smoking as i will make a couple of videos about blogging to give you an update on how i am coping with it, but wish me luck as its a very tough road ahead for me....

So here is just a little rant and an update of me trying to quit smoking so me even saying NO SMOKING for me in the same sentence is just crazy :)





Wish Me luck, day 2 nearly over :):)

DannyBoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment